Monday, January 29, 2018

Top Efforts and Top Golf

To start my email this week, I want to thank everyone at home for all of the support that you send me! I love hearing from all of you and I love being able to share my feelings with you... But, if you want me to tell you more, I need to actually hear from YOU. Haha, I hear about people back home telling others to email me for them. But, I want to hear from you!

Anyways, I really don't have the drive to email today. I just want all of you that I love you! The mission is hard, but it is the greatest choice that anyone can ever have! As I have thought about what the mission has done for me, I have made a list...

- Strengthened my testimony
- Helped me understand the Book of Mormon and Bible
- Built my testimony upon the rock of our Redeemer
- Molded my thought process of why I want to be on a mission
- Helped me understand why I want to stay an active member of the church

I love this Gospel! I love the Lord! I love my mission! And I love the opportunities to serve the people of Houston.

- Elder J.T.Yates




Elder Whetzel and I in front of Top Golf



Me, mid-swing



A member's cat that fell asleep during our weekly Book of Mormon study.


No comments:

Post a Comment