For me, I define success as helping someone that we teach or talk to; Increase their faith, Repent, Be baptized, Feel the Holy Ghost, or help them endure to the end. I have loved helping people come closer to Christ!
A vision: When we start our goals having a vision. You have a vision of what you want to do.
A goal: All of you know what a goal is and when you set one. Having these really helps bring a stronger purpose in your missionary work.
A plan: Make plans to accomplish those goals.
Making these Visions, Goals, and Plans are essential to our missionary work.
My challenge for all of y'all is to take these next couple of days is to think of what your Vision, Goals, and Plans are going to be for this year. Take these things and write them down. Remember to read them every week!
- Elder J.T.Yates
Elder Yates in the wild. Cooking French Toast.
The original tres amigos.
When I was able to baptize JJ!!!
My 'son', Elder Smith!




No comments:
Post a Comment