Well this week was seriously awesome! There were many times that I could feel the Spirit working through me. And to me, that is a successful week. :)
In my studies, I have been trying to focus and study more on the Savior and His gospel. To do that, I have set very specific study schedules to help me along that process. I use the Gospel Library's "Study Plans" section.
I want to invite all of you to use that if you already are not. This will help grow and strengthen your testimonies.
This week was also a wake up call for me. I realized that I really do only have 2 weeks left. I do only have a little bit more time to be a set apart representative of the Lord. But, these last 2 weeks are going be the best 2 weeks of my mission!
Like the subject of this email, all good things must come to an end. Including this email. Haha, even though I didn't really write a whole lot. But again, I challenge each of you to improve on your studies this week. Set goals and plans to help you to become a better person, not by the world's standards, but by the Lord's.
I love all y'all!
-Elder J.T.Yates
We went to the beach again this morning.
Took this awesome district pic.
This random dude caught this MASSIVE fish this morning when we were there,
and he let us hold his fish for a little bit. It was like 40 pounds.
Elder Bovee and I biking around Freeport, TX!!
I got a picture of my favorite member
in the Brazosport Ward, Brother Smith!
The keystone of our religion.
A beautiful Texas sunset!






No comments:
Post a Comment