Monday, April 23, 2018

The Busy Life Continues......

This week was pretty solid. I had a ton of fun this week! The highlight would be going to the zoo. Which is where I am writing this from. If any of you have been to a zoo, then you know how much time it takes...

Something I love from what President Nelson challenged us to do was to have a firm testimony of and a relationship with the Holy Ghost. I know how important that can truly be, and what can and does happen if you stray away from it.

In 2 Nephi 32:3 it says... "Angel's speak by the power of the Holy Ghost..." I love this! As a little kid I had always wondered what it would be like to hear an angel speak. After I had truly understood what this verse meant, I now know that I have had angels speaking to me my whole life! 

I can testify that as we seek to have to holy Ghost with us always, that angels WILL speak to us! I love you all!

-Elder J.T.Yates

Flamingos!!!

The Memorial District crew at the Twiga Cafe


Those Longhorn tho

No comments:

Post a Comment