Monday, April 16, 2018

Hump Day!

This past week... was an experience for sure. We had the blessed opportunity to serve so many people! We were able to go downtown and help at a homeless shelter. We cut some meat for about 2 hours. So you could say that I am a professional butcher now... ;) We were also able to go the Herman Park and help out at their gardens section. I have loved being able to learn how to garden! Haha

This last week, we found 8 new investigators! We found 8 more souls to help bring unto Christ! Elder Gilleland and I worked our hardest this week, and there were definitely fruits to show our effort. I am so glad and happy that I am able to be here serving the people of Houston!

My life has became so much better and closer to my Lord and Savior through this last year of service towards the people. I am a little sad looking at this past year and realizing what I could've done better. BUT, I know what I can do to improve, so that's what I'll do!

This week I'm not going to include the experiences for a couple reasons.

1) I have only heard from 4 people concerning them.
&
2) ‎I don't know how many experiences I have this week that are worth writing down... lol

I am so glad to have received some responses from my last weeks challenge, I continue challenging you to study out your favorite talks from General Conference and highlighting them. 

I love you all!!

-Elder J.T.Yates


A beautiful sunset

An artistic photo

Elder Gilleland in the city!


A FULL container of weed!


No comments:

Post a Comment