Monday, March 26, 2018

Transfers... The busy life

Well folks! The eagle has left NASA. It is a sad day to leave the Seabrook area, but I am excited to see new things and talk to new people! My new area is the MacGregor Ward. In this new area, we have downtown Houston, 3rd Ward, and Sunnyside. For you Houstonians out there, you will know what that entails. For the general population, I am in the Ghetto.

This week I don't have much time to email. Like, at all, again... But, I want everyone to know that I am doing great! The work must go on! If you want to send packages and/or letters, send them to my new address. It's... 
Elder Jacek Travis Yates
3560 Dixie Dr. Apt. 820
Houston, TX 77021

I challenge all of you to read the Book of Mormon everyday! I challenge you to pray about what questions you want or need answered, and then write them down for this upcoming General Conference.

I am so excited to hear from living day Prophets and Apostles! I know this work and Gospel to be true! I have a firm testimony in our Savior Jesus Christ, and that He lives! I love all of you!

-Elder J.T.Yates
Super schweeet sunset pic.

 Elder Whetzel and I. Our last picture together for quiet some time.

 Before and after of my study table.

 Exchange pic with Elder Akin!

No comments:

Post a Comment