Monday, March 12, 2018

NASA 2.0

Last week, I talked about faith and hope. This week, as I went about doing everything I could to become more Christlike. I preformed a lot of service, was kind to people I saw around the streets, and would study harder than ever!

We went to NASA again today, and as we were there, I realized how much is put into making NASA work. How many people, how much money, and how much preparation.

In our lives, there are a million things that go right and wrong almost everyday. But, how many people do we need to make it better? How much money? And, how much preparation does it take to survive those instances?

All we need is God, and ourselves. The only money we need to worry about is paying tithing. And, the preparation that we need to worry about is sacrament meeting every Sunday

As I have gone through this last week, I have been trying to apply more things to Gospel Principles.

This email is kind of everywhere, but I know that as we go to church EVERY Sunday and partake of the sacrament, we can and will prepare ourselves for our week and for anything that may come our way. 

Challenge for all of you this week!!! Read 3 Nephi 11, and then think to yourself what that chapter means to you. Then, I challenge and invite all of you to go and share your thoughts with someone. Member, or non-member.

Love all of you!!

- Elder J.T.Yates
Exercise after another sunrise run!

The sunrise!

The district at NASA!

Whetzel and I at the sunrise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment