Well folks! It's been one heck of a week! I apologize for another week of slackage... But, here are some photos for y'all! Also, I want to leave you with my testimony of reading the scriptures. I know that as we all have rough days/weeks/months, that one of the best ways, if not the best way to help with that is by reading your scriptures daily! By reading them, especially the Book of Mormon, your faith and testimony will increase immensely and you will feel closer to God by doing so. I can promise as a representative and in His holy name, even Jesus Christ, that if you make a conscious effort to read EVERYDAY that some of your burdens will be lifted and you will be able to bear with patience your afflictions.
I love all of you!
- Elder J.T.Yates
Elder Whetzel and I at Kemah Boardwalk
Kelly's Country Cookin' with their HUGE portion sizes!
Elder Ibarra and I building a chicken coop
A now dead missionary (dead as in gone home) Elder Smart




No comments:
Post a Comment