This week was fantastic! I cooked banana bread for the first time ever on my own! It turned out to be a success! Elder Whetzel and I also have almost matching briefcases and that help us during our District Meetings.
As I have gone through my mission, I have had witnesses that the Christ lives and that He is my personal Savior many times!
In John 6:65-67 it says, "65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 ¶ From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?"
66 ¶ From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?"
At this point in my studies, I asked myself the same question, "Would I go away?"
Peter, the chief Apostle, then replies and says in verses 68-69 saying, "68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God."
69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God."
Who else can we go to to have Eternal Life? Who else can we go to, to find peace in our lives? Who else? NO ONE!
On my mission, I have had the greatest testimony builder of all time being able to serve my best friend, even Jesus the Christ. I love being able to serve Him and to serve my fellow brothers and sisters in this crazy world.
I love this Gospel. I love my mission. I love the chance to enhance my testimony and help you do the same.
- Elder J.T.Yates
First time making Banana Bread
Elder Whetzel and I with our briefcases
Elder Fleming about to fight the snapping turtle




No comments:
Post a Comment