Well this is it folks! This is going to be last my area in the mission. It's a very odd feeling. I have only experienced 1 week here, and I already love it! We are teaching so many great people, and they have been being prepared for a long time.
On Wednesday, we had some service in downtown which was where I used to go work as a missionary. Oh how I missed downtown. While another set of Elders were doing their "shift" with this service, I took Elder Hanchett around downtown and we took a lot of photos!
Coming back to the Houston area and seeing all these familiar places, it brings back so many memories. The cool part about it was thinking about where I was as a missionary with my testimony, knowledge, and desire. I can see so much change in myself, and it is so amazing to see how the Lord will truly bless all of us as we turn ourselves to Him and obey His will.
I challenge each of you to think about one thing that you have improved on within the past 3 months. After you have thought about it, I want you to then pray and thank our loving Heavenly Father for what He and His Son have blessed you with! :) I can promise that as you do this, you will continue to build the relationship that you desire to have with Heavenly Father.
-Elder J.T.Yates
Elder Hanchett and I with our friends from Nigeria.
We went to Ray's BBQ!!!
President Guthrie came out with to teach, and let me tell you...
That was awesome!!
Our best photo we took while walking around downtown.
Our goofy companionship.





No comments:
Post a Comment