Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Merry Christmas Y'all!

I don't want this to be a very long email, because I want all of you to be spending most of your time with your family or friends.

This week was a really good one! We had our annual THSM Christmas Conference. And, that was definitely one for the books! Oh how I love the Christmas season! Elder Bell and I got to participate in the chior, we were fed like kings, we got to hear from President Guthrie's Mission President and his wife, and to top it all off, we were able to be a part the nativity. I got to read the Christmas story found in Luke chapter 2.

I just want to share with you the love I have for my Savior! I love Him so much! He is everything to me! He has given everything to me, and He wants to give even more. There is nothing that we can give to Him that He doesn't already have. Accept one thing... Choosing to give Him our will

Will all of you please choose to as I have done give your heart, might, mind, and strength to the Lord? I promise that as you do, that the Lord will be there to bear you up. He will be there to give you guidance and strength. I know this to be true, because I have experienced it myself.

I love y'all!
-Elder J.T.Yates

 I have even more posterity now! 

From Left to Right: Elder Nilsson(3rd Grandson-being trained by Elder Smith), Elder Smith(1st son), Elder Fleming(2nd son), Me, Elder Bell(3rd son), Elder Robinson(1st Grandson-trained by Elder Smith), Elder Borden(1st Great Grandson-being trained by Elder Robinson)....... not in the photo - Elder Halverson(2nd Grandson-trained by Elder Smith, and is now in the Philipines)

What Christmas Conference looked like. 

A really cool looking black and yellow lady-bug.

This Husky climbed on top of a Grill... 
You could say that the owners were less that excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment