Monday, October 22, 2018

Transferred again!

Greetings friends and family! And a very friendly and warm Texas greeting if I do say so myself! 

This past week was one that was a little bitter sweet. It was a 50/50 chance that I would leave my area. And, I got the luck of the draw! I was called to move to the Baybrook Ward in the Friendswood Zone. I can definitely say that I have loved being in the Memorial area. The Ward is awesome! The people who are living there are so hilarious! 

We had some really great times this week! We went to Torchy's Tacos on Thursday with my last companion, Elder James. That was so weird! Seeing someone who I was just with, all of a sudden not be in missionary attire. But, It was so good to see him!

I have been 

As a missionary I have been striving to become the disciple of Jesus Christ that He sees me as. This is always the greatest task for me. Becoming involves in my mind 3 parts...

1. Choosing
2. Doing
3. Becoming

My invitation to you this week, and my challenge to all y'all is to look at this list, and write down. I repeat, WRITE DOWN what each of these mean to you! Why you may ask? Why am I not expounding on them now? Because, sometimes we must let the Spirit teach us these things rather than someone else. So, will all of you do it? I know you will, because you are all so awesome!

-Elder J.T.Yates



Elder loveridge and I in our last companionship photo.

My favorite costume at the Trunk-or-Treat BY FAR!

 
Elder James and I. What a glorious reunion!

The "Vietnamorial District" at our favorite Rhode Islander's house!

 My favorite member in the Memorial Ward, Sister Sanders!


No comments:

Post a Comment