Monday, October 8, 2018

GENERAL CONFERENCE WOW!!!

Honestly, there aren't many words that I can say this week other than what was spoken to us during these past 2 days of General Conference. I know that what was spoken is from God!!

This week was freaking sweet!! We went on 2 exchanges! The first was with Elder Handy on Tuesday. We went out and worked SUPER hard! The best part was getting El Salvadoranian Papusas! Haha

Then on Friday, I went and had a full biking day with Elder Phan down in Vietnam. It was really good to be back on a bike. But I tell you what! My legs feel like jelly!

Here are some Conference quotes I want to re-share with y'all...

☆ "Sometime our challenges come from our own or others' agency." 
- Elder M. Joseph Brough

☆ "Exercising faith in Jesus Christ, is trusting and relying on Him!" 
- Elder David A. Bednar

☆ "Not using prayer and faith, puts a limit on your search for truth." 
- President Dallin H. Oaks

☆ "There is NO point of no return." 
- Elder Gerrit W. Gong

☆ "Repentance is powerful Spiritual medicine." 
- Elder Neil L. Anderson

As you read these, I invite you to now go back through them and read them again! And then again! And then as many times as needed to impact your life. I know that many of you have taken notes that have inspired you personally, but this is what inspired me, and I know it can inspire you! :) 

I love you all, per the usual!

-Elder J.T.Yates

I put my nametag in a giant jar of jelly beans. Haha

Some very interesting Vietnamese food...

A super sweet pic of the sunset!

Probably the best cheesecake I've had in a VERY long time!

The size comparison between me and Elder Handy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment