Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A General Authority and some Elders

Due to me not taking the time to actually write, I do not have the sufficient time to get my thoughts. 

But, to write my thoughts of this week...

We had the privilege of having Elder Paul B. Peiper of the Seventy come on a mission tour yesterday! He spoke to us about how we need to exercise our faith, what a Missionary is, and what we can do to better prepare ourselves for the last days. 

Next week I will write a big email explaining my experience! I apologize for not writing. I promise I do feel bad about it. But, I love you all!

-Elder J.T. Yates


Me, Elder Peiper, Elder Loveridge

In memory of mom! Haha, gotta love that Dr. Pepper and rye chips!


The strangest yard sale advertisement

I made a burger made out of ramen!


A Secada. These things are messed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment