Monday, November 13, 2017

Apologies.......

I don't have any time this week, mostly because I didn't make any... Oops! 

But, just know that this week for me was definitely a nice challenge. We were trying to figure out ways that we could share the gospel with people that we haven't tried before. We came up with a couple, but not as much as we'd like. So, for all you returned missionaries out there, what are some cool ways that you know or used to find people to teach?? Reply and let me know!

Also, for all of you that saw my Face Book post on Friday, yes that really was me, and yes we really are getting Face Book! This will be one of those ways that we can find people, but it is just another tool. This isn't the end-all of missionary work! The Lord really is hastening His work! 

I love all of you! Keep growing in your testimonies!

- Elder J. T. Yates
 

 1) Super cool texture looking clouds!


2) The best district out there!


3) A map of my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment