Monday, September 18, 2017

We'll call this one Short and Sweet.....

 When we asked Elder Yates about how he's doing and what he has learned this week, here's what he said:

 EY: "I am doing great because of how much I have learned from the scriptures!"

Us: "Was it one particular thing that stood out to you?"

EY: "As for Captain Moroni, I love how strong his faith and understanding of the Atonement of Jesus Christ is. When he is fighting the Lamenites for the first time, he stops right before he could kill them and gives them a second chance, and then gives them a third chance to live after another battle.

Sorry that I am not going to be able to update everyone this week. I have been very distracted today with being around a lot of different missionaries.. Haha, but here are some photos for y'all!" 

-Elder Yates

1) Writing our number on a million different pass-along cards.

2) Me, Elder Johnson, and Elder Whetzel at our trainee's 8 week training.
 3) How high the water got in some areas. It's about 3 feet from the height of the road.
4) How Elder Smith and I have felt these past couple weeks from all of the service we have done. Except, he actually fell asleep! Haha





No comments:

Post a Comment