So as a district, we are doing a challenge of sorts. It's called the purification challenge. So, definitely a challenge. Haha, it's where you pick 10 things in your day-to-day life that you could take away to improve your missionary service. We take these things and "fast" from them for 40 days. It has been so hard for me! 2 of the things I chose are to "fast" from super-hero talk, and no singing ANY songs that are not approved by my mission president....
I actually promise to send y'all photos this time! I forgot my card reader last week, and then didn't get another chance to get on a computer.
So far, I have made it a personal goal to re-read the entire Book of Mormon and mark every page with detail and thoughts I have, along with other scriptures I can think of. So far, I have only gotten into 1 Nephi 16, and I have sooooo many markings and references that talk about how it applies to my life, and what I have learned from the MTC and the field.
This week has been a lot better than last week in terms of now I know what I am doing! Not even.... Who am I kidding? There is so much to learn! I love it! Keep sending me emails, I love to hear from all of you!
Also, sorry I wasn't able to email all of you personally, I was a little stressed on time this week, and was trying to catch up on my journal.
1) Elder Johnson, Elder Whetzel, and me at the new missionary meeting last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment