A slideshow of Jacek's friends (just press play, then touch ea. photo):
Last blog post before Jacek enters the MTC. I feel like something needs to said about Jacek's friends. (not all pictured, but definitely remembered)
The many friends along the way have been, and will continue to be, wonderful examples to Jacek. We are so grateful to them all. From the "older sister" that used to "babysit" our kids, to the classmates, SkillsUSA state officers, and ward members, and the cousin who spent some quality time with. Whether being a missionary themselves, or just being someone to look up to personally, they all have contributed to the kind of person Jacek is.
Also, I blinked and this 2 year old grew up. It's true what they say: hug your littles as much as you can. They will make messes and make you mad. They will still tell you they love you on your worst days. Then one day, they are gone, growing up and trying their hardest to show the Pure Love of Christ. I'm really going to miss this boy. I look forward to meeting the man he will become.
Sorry, the picture slide show didn't work. I'll try to get it right next time.
ReplyDelete