What a day we had! Full of family and friends, hugs and handshakes, food and good conversation. Jacek's farewell was great. He spoke on the truths of the Gospel and the influence of Joseph Smith and the Restoration in his life, and how meaningful it was to visit the Sacred Grove last year. Jacek and Brandon (his best friend) sang "Savior Redeemer of My Soul" too. It was a wonderful day.
I was hoping to get more photos of the day, but when you are the "mom, organizer, and camp director", as my dad called me, it's all just visual pictures in your mind mixed with wonderful memories.
I'm so grateful it went so smoothly and for all the help along the way.
To put things in perspective: here's what happens when you blink. Your kids grow up (and you sometimes get a dog). I recently heard "when raising kids, the days are long and the years are short". Truth. Aren't we a cute bunch?😊


No comments:
Post a Comment